You don't need to worry about exams at the end of the year but don't be over confident, you never know what will happen. I found taking notes at the beginning of the year helpful because at the end if the year all I need to do is read all the notes again. You don't want to be doing all the studying the night before the exam, although you may remember stuff at the exam, it will not get into your long term memory. You don't have to revise through the year, but it's better if you do.
Monday, 5 June 2017
Exams
You don't need to worry about exams at the end of the year but don't be over confident, you never know what will happen. I found taking notes at the beginning of the year helpful because at the end if the year all I need to do is read all the notes again. You don't want to be doing all the studying the night before the exam, although you may remember stuff at the exam, it will not get into your long term memory. You don't have to revise through the year, but it's better if you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
iPads & Devices
iPads & Devices You may be wondering whether you can use/ bring your IPads and androids and Samsungs and IPhones and what not to s...
-
Teachers, Lessons & Locations Are you worried about getting lost during lessons? What about your teachers? Will the lessons be...
-
Hi! I'm going to cover a topic that you may not have thought about...backpacks. Here are some key pointers when you're going to ...
-
You use your homework diary to see when there is homework. There is a a box with he date at the top. You put the subject the homework is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment